CCS NIAM imparts quality training to different stakeholders by adopting an innovative approach in terms of content, knowledge and methodology.
- Market Functionaries
- Officers and staff of Agricultural Marketing
- Elected Members of Markets
Recent achievements :
- International programme for participants from Africa funded by USAID- 90 participants trained in 90 days programme
- Intensive Capacity Building of the officers of Orissa, Karnataka, Punjab, Haryana, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh to bring awareness about reforms and adoption of various provisions
- Buyer Seller meet of stakeholders of Organic farming
- Market Linkages for Women FPC identified
- Trainings for Resource Institute s of FPO
- Training programme for Organic inspectors, auditors and ICS managers for convening inspection, auditing inspection reports and writing final reports.
- Awareness building under Centre Sector Schemes of Market Infrastructure, Rural Godowns and National Agricultural Marketing Atlas